Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A New Day

Today is a new day to go out and achieve anything that I want to achieve. However, I find myself stuck to what a friend of mine is called death. I focus on all that is dead and therefore I cannot forgive myself and rise about it... I am dead to myself... I must realize that today is a new day and that my Lord and Father has given me life to achieve something today. Whatever that goal is, I must find his will in today's complexities and work out through all my worries to bring his kingdom closer. Whatever challenges I may face today, I am no longer the Master of my soul.... I give it to Christ.. No man, woman, or child will ever change that.. I need to rise above any challenges I may face today and become a bigger and better man for all the circumstances I am thrown in. May God forgive me of all the stupid things I say.

Matthew S. Jagnarain

No comments:

Post a Comment