Monday, August 4, 2014

This just became interesting

So I've decided to return to blogging. Mainly to enhance my personal journaling skills, but to also essentially keep track of my thoughts and my struggles. Everyday we should be thankful for all that we have. I mean I live in America. I do have a lot of freedoms and liberties, but at the same time, there are people who just take it away.. Some took advantage over my youth, others just did it with my emotions, and I gave it away to them.

Life can be one of the most interesting aspects if we study how we got where we are today from our past, but I don't think that's helpful until our older years. Mainly because we'd focus so much on what we could have changed, but in many ways cannot change it. Rather, we should focus on how we can make today impact tomorrow and keep going from there.

I know at times I do get frustrated, and I do get rather suicidal. However, I think about the selfishness it is. I know at times I'm more valuable dead than I am alive (WHICH IS CRAZY!). Who wouldn't want to take their life in that situation...

I know sometimes I do sound crazy, and it's not my intention to make people panic.. I just get over zealous... I want to do something about the world.. To my young naive eyes... I want to be a major change for good. It's all in the details I suppose.. The small everyday things that really make the difference.. Not the big things..



Matt Jag

No comments:

Post a Comment